Gaps between the shower door glass and
the wall are determined by how straight your wall is. It is very important that you convey to your tile contractor that the
wall be as straight as possible. If the wall is not plumb or level, it is no big deal. The straightness is the most important.
Our shower door hinges are designed so that the glass can be notched tightly around the shower door hinge. See pictures.
Notice the gap is minimal.
• Finished to Match Stainless Steel Alan Style
• Self-Centering 0° Return (5° Positive Closure & 45° Configurations Available)
• Solid Forged Brass Construction
• Precision Machined 300 Series Stainless Steel Components
Dual Precision Wound Stainless Steel Return Springs
• Self-Closing from 25 Degrees
• Non-Mouse Ear Design
for Added Adjustment
• Designed for 3/8" and 1/2" Glass
• Wall Mount Hinges Include Finished
to Match Stainless Steel Mounting Screws
• Rated at 50lbs Per Hinge